- RIB tour around Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Hang on tight as a skipper navigates the motor-powered inflatable boat
- Jet around Palm Jumeirah and stop on the water for photos near Atlantis The Palm hotel
- Pass Burj Al Arab hotel as well as several royal palaces and a scenic lagoon
- Choose from a selection of start times and durations to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Dubai Marina, opposite Spinneys Supermarket
What To Expect
Then, hold the clutch rail as your boat pulls away from dock and picks up speed, traveling at up to 21 miles per hour (25 knots). Cruise out of the marina and leave the skyscrapers behind as your boat zips through the waves to the spectacular Palm Jumeirah.
Designed in the shape of a palm tree with a central ‘trunk’ and ‘fronds’, the island chain is lined with upscale villas and hotels perched beside the shimmering Persian Gulf. Bounce through the waters to the Palm’s showstopper sight: the gargantuan Atlantis The Palm. This vast hotel towers up from the Palm’s outer fringes and is best appreciated from the water.
After taking photos here, cruise toward the impressive Burj Al-Arab, the sail-shaped hotel on an artificial island just off Jumeirah beach.
Speed around the hotel, and enjoy the last thrilling stretch of the cruise as you zoom past royal palaces and Dubai Lagoon to Dubai Marina, where your trip ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise is not recommended for pregnant women
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult (Minimum age is 5 years)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Yellow Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands