- Enjoy up to eight food stops in eateries and markets around Deira and Al-Fahidi
- Visit Spice Souk, and ride an 'abra' across Dubai Creek
- Learn about Dubai’s multicultural cuisine and food hotspots
- Choice of departure times and personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
The host will meet you at Exit 2 outside of Al Ras Station.
What To Expect
Sample some fresh dates, enjoying their sweetness as you learn how to find your perfect variety, and visit a restaurant to try the Middle Eastern favorites of tabbouleh (bulgur wheat salad) and mutabel (eggplant dip) on kubhz (Arabian bread).
Next, explore the aromatic Spice Souk. Haggle for herbs and spices (own expense), and nibble on an unusual delicacy — dates coated in camel milk chocolate.
After tasting saffron ice cream, ride an abra boat across Dubai Creek to the Al-Fahidi quarter. Dig into a lean and tasty camel burger, called ‘hump burgers’ by locals, and settle on the outdoor deck of a heritage restaurant to enjoy refreshing lemon mint juice and stuffed vine leaves with stellar city views.
Lastly, visit the Coffee Museum and savor traditional Arabic or Turkish coffee served by historically costumed staff as you learn about this age-old beverage.
Your tour concludes here when your guide departs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The 10 Tastings of Dubai With Locals: Private Food Tour .