- This tour is a good introduction for first-time visitors to Dubai
- Tickets for the traditional Abra boat ride are included
- Travel around comfortably in a roomy van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour itinerary subject to change without prior notice
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY City One Tourism & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff