2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Oud Metha - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BABA TRAVEL & TOURISM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dhow Cruise With Buffet Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dhow Cruise With Buffet Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dhow Cruise With Buffet Dinner?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dhow Cruise With Buffet Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 258248P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeDubaiDining Experiences - SharjahDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Gold SoukSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)LEGOLAND® DubaiThe Lost Chambers AquariumWafi City MallPalm Islands & the WorldMercato Shopping MallChillout Ice LoungeJumeirah BeachPalm JumeirahJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai Metro La Perle By DragoneSouk Madinat JumeirahIMG Worlds of AdventureMotiongate DubaiKidZania DubaiDubai DolphinariumiFly DubaiDubai Marina Mall