12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the main sights of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, on this all-day guided tour from Dubai. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and explore its Islamic architecture, stop to take photos of the impressive Emirates Palace and Qasr Al Watan, see the Etihad Towers, and catch the coastal views along picturesque Corniche Road.
- Get acquainted with the top sights of Abu Dhabi with this tour
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Dubai
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from central Dubai hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off
Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
(Short) Camel ride
Tea and Coffee
Beverages (soft drinks and water)
Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
Standard seating area inside the camp
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at the desert camp)
Quad bikes (On request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from All locations within Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are offered for this tour. We will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off
- The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
- Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire), Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and Belly dance) will not be available during the mentioned dates 3 & 20th April 2019 / 6, 22 & 25 May 2019 / 1, 3 & 5 June 2019 / 10,11 & 31 August 2019 / 9 September 2019 / 3, 9 & 30 November 2019 / 2 December 2019 or any special Islamic days as per UAE law (Date may vary as per the UAE law and Season time).
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter.
- Desert Thrill Tourism shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The land cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Thrill
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 110819P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi Tour with Desert Safari, BBQ, Camel Ride and Sandboarding
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Palm JumeirahMall of the EmiratesLa Perle By DragoneDubai Cruise TerminalDubai Miracle GardenJumeirah BeachDubai Spice SoukMotiongate DubaiKidZania DubaiSouk Madinat JumeirahAquaventure WaterparkDubai Marina MallChillout Ice LoungeThe Dubai MallSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Bollywood Parks DubaiDubai MarinaDubai Parks and ResortsDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat