Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Secure your preferred Dresden tour date in advance by booking online
- Learn about the operas and ballets of the famous Semperoper Dresden
- Catch all the commentary thanks to a microphone and receiver system
- Hear the city history as you explore the New Green Vault at Dresden Castle
Departure & Return
10:30 clock in the basement of the district at the Frauenkirche in front of the Tourist Information Dresden. The city guide holds a sign "Highlights of Dresden" in her hand. Underground parking: e.g. Altmarkt o. Frauenkirche Neumarkt or parking Schießgasse; Public transport stops: Pirnaischer Platz, Altmarkt o. Postplatz.
After the city tour, which lasts from 10:30 to 12:30, we make an hour of individual lunch until 13:30. Afterwards, the guided tour in the New Green Vault will take place until approximately 14:45 and from 15:00 the Semper Opera House.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use