Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
at 10.30 am in front of the Tourist Information Dresden in the basement of the district at the Frauenkirche, Neumarkt 2. (entrance of the "QF Passage" opposite Frauenkirchen entrance D) The QF is located directly on Neumarkt between Frauenkirche, Transport Museum and Hilton Hotel. Above the entrances of the QF Passage hang red tarpaulins, which refer to the tourist information. The meeting point in the basement can be reached by a down leading escalator from the Frauenkirchen side and a usual staircase or lift from the Verkehrsmuseum- or Stallhof side. The tour guide waits for you at the foot of the escalator and holds a sign "Dresden's highlights" in your hand. Parking nearby: the underground car parks Altmarkt, An der Frauenkirche or Frauenkirche Neumarkt or the Schießgasse car park Public transport (DVB): Stops Synagogue (lines 3 o. 7) / Pirnaischer Platz (lines 1,2,3,4,7,12) or Altmarkt (1,2,4) / Postplatz (1,2,4 , 7,8,9,10,11,12,62) or Theaterplatz (4,8,9) For organizational reasons we ask you to come to the meeting place 10 minutes in advance.
We end in the city center of Dresden, often at the Residenzschloss.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use