3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: German
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entry in the New Green Vault (valid for one day)
Guidance system (receiver for the guests and microphone for the tour guide)
Postcards as a small thank you and reminder
Departure & Return
Neumarkt 2, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Taschenberg 2, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Are companion animals allowed in the castle? Unfortunately, no
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Erlebnistouren Dresden Renger
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour and Guided Tour in the New Green Vault - Program C - The Festive?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursRunning ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDresdenCity Tours - SaxonyRunning Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyHalf-day Tours - SaxonyCategory