- 8-hour Saxon Switzerland National Park day trip from Dresden
- Explore the Saxon Switzerland National Park with a guide
- Admire top park attractions including Bastei Bridge, the Elbe River and Pravčická Gate
- Take a dingy ride through Kamenice Gorge
- Visit the charming town of Hrensko
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Dresden
- Skip-the-Line at Pravcicka Gate - the largest arch in Europe
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Skip In Line at the largest natural sandstone Arch in Europe
- ‘Alraid’ Halal Certification and Research Centre of Halal poultry meat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cayman Travel s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be warned that there is quite a bit of walking: uphill, downhill, stairs, It was a warm and humid day which made it pretty hard work." See review