9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The mangrove swamps, sandy beaches, and lush rainforest of Corcovado National Park lie along Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula. With this tour, discover the park’s wild side as you venture deep into the rainforest and hike along less-known trails to reach hidden beaches and panoramic viewpoints. Hike about 12.5 miles (20 kilometers), stopping along the way to swim beneath a waterfall, spot tropical birds and spider monkeys, and enjoy lunch in the rainforest.
- Escape the crowds: hike along little-known trails with a local guide
- Magnificent wildlife-watching opportunities and panoramic views
- Hassle-free trip with lunch and round-trip transport included
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Bahía Drake, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Trails Corcovado
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Adventure in Corcovado National Park from Drake Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Adventure in Corcovado National Park from Drake Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Adventure in Corcovado National Park from Drake Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Adventure in Corcovado National Park from Drake Bay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Adventure in Corcovado National Park from Drake Bay
1 day 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 day 2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesDrake BayHiking - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceNature and Wildlife - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceCategory