Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Taino Bay Puerto Plata. A map and meeting point details will be provided with our confirmation. Please disembark as quickly as possible and make your way to the meeting point not later the 45 minutes after your ship docks.
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, 57000, Dominican Republic
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 3 years old
- Maximum weight for zip lines 260 lbs |118kg (44 inches | 130 cm waist,31 inches | 80 cm legs)
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguana Mama Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Taino Bay Shore Excursion: 8 Hands Free Zip Lines & Horseback Ride.