To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Naviagate a Trikke, a 3-wheeled electric scooter, through the streets of Santo Domingo during this 2-hour activity. Start your adventure with a dramatic 4D film about the history of Santo Domingo, then zip around the town following your experienced guide. Stop at all the important sights and landmarks, covering lots of ground and exploring every corner of the city. Learn about the culture and history of Santo Domingo along the way through your guide's informed commentary. Use of all safety equipment is included.
- Explore the city of Santo Domingo aboard a Trikke, a 3-wheeled electric scooter
- Take in a 4-D film about the history of the city
- Follow your informative guide to all the important landmarks and highlights in town, enjoying informative commentary on the way
- Instruction on how to operate the Trikke and all safety equipment are included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrikke República Dominicana, no.54 suite Z1, Calle Padre Billini, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We need specific time and date at least 48 hours before your tour to arrange the pick up. Additional fees may apply.
- Las Americas Airport, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
- La Isabela International Airport, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
- Sansouci, Santo Domingo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trikke Dominican Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7400P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTrikke Tours Audio GuidesPorts of Call ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDominican RepublicSanto DomingoShore Excursions - Punta CanaTrikke Tours - Punta CanaAudio Guides - Punta CanaPorts of Call Tours - Punta CanaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Punta CanaShore Excursions - Puerto PlataTrikke Tours - Puerto PlataAudio Guides - Puerto PlataPorts of Call Tours - Puerto PlataSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Puerto PlataShore Excursions - Santo DomingoTrikke Tours - Santo DomingoAudio Guides - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Santo DomingoCategory
Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)Cueva de las MaravillasCiudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)Boca ChicaMaleconBrugal Rum CenterMinitas Beach (Playa Minitas)Key ParadiseCatalina Island (Isla Catalina)GazcueEl Limón Waterfall (Cascada El Limón)Imagine Punta Cana DiscoBonaoOzama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)Lemon Lagoon BayLos Tres Ojos National ParkCentro LeónCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)Boca de YumaNational Palace