3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Get a peek at the Dominican Republic's rich marine life without getting wet during this 3-hour excursion aboard a glass bottom boat. See clusters of colorful coral and schools of fish darting under you; opt to use the provided snorkeling gear for a more in-depth look. Learn about the marine flora and fauna from your local guides. Stop at a natural swimming pool for a dip and an opportunity to purchase drinks at the swim-up bar. Back on board the boat, toast your trip with some Mamajuana, the locals' favorite drink. Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels is included.
- A 3-hour glass bottom boat and reef tour from Punta Cana
- Bathe in shallow warm water in Punta Cana-Bávaro
- Snorkel among tropical sea life
- Drink at the floating bar
- Enjoy the best of island life
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and tropical fruits
Open bar: unlimited national drinks
Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Towels
Professional pictures (available for purchase)
Gratuities for the crew and drivers
Departure & Return
Melia Tropical Beach Restaurant, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Minimum age to attend is 2 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Subject to change with prior notice due to weather conditions
- Minimum height for the Stingrays Encounter: 2.6 feet
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Snorkeling, Sharks & Rays Encounter At Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Snorkeling, Sharks & Rays Encounter At Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Snorkeling, Sharks & Rays Encounter At Punta Cana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Snorkeling, Sharks & Rays Encounter At Punta Cana?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 19114P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeShark DivingExtremePorts of Call ToursSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDominican RepublicShore Excursions - Punta CanaNature and Wildlife - Punta CanaShark Diving - Punta CanaExtreme - Punta CanaPorts of Call Tours - Punta CanaSailing - Punta CanaSnorkeling - Punta CanaShore Excursions - Puerto PlataNature and Wildlife - Puerto PlataShark Diving - Puerto PlataExtreme - Puerto PlataPorts of Call Tours - Puerto PlataSailing - Puerto PlataSnorkeling - Puerto PlataShore Excursions - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoShark Diving - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoSailing - Santo DomingoSnorkeling - Santo DomingoCategory
La IsabelaCorales Golf CourseBrugal Rum CenterOcean World Adventure ParkPalacio de Bellas ArtesWhale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)Pomier CavesYaque del Norte RiverLa Aurora Cigar FactoryChavón River (Río Chavón)Macao Beach (Playa Macao)Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)Imagine Punta Cana DiscoAlcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)National PalaceCiudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)Punta RusiaDamajagua Falls (27 Charcos)Imagine Punta Cana