3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Up to 15 pictures (Send by email)
Printed Pictures (Avalable for purchased)
Departure & Return
C. Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MamaJuana Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colonial Santo Domingo and hidden natural beauties City Tour
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanto DomingoDominican RepublicBus Tours - Punta CanaHistorical Tours - Punta CanaHalf-day Tours - Punta CanaBus Tours - Puerto PlataHistorical Tours - Puerto PlataHalf-day Tours - Puerto PlataBus Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory
Los Haitises National ParkScape Park at Cap CanaRincon Beach (Playa Rincon)Key ParadiseMaleconLemon Lagoon BaySantiago de los CaballerosLa Aurora Cigar FactoryFort San Felipe (Fortaleza San Felipe)Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)Isla Cabritos National ParkHoyo Azul LagoonCoco Bongo Punta CanaLa Cana Golf CourseCabo Cabrón National Park (Parque Nacional Cabo Cabrón)Chavón River (Río Chavón)Río Caño FríoCiudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)Palacio de Bellas Artes