- 4-hour Sheikh Faisal Museum, Camel Race Track and Equestrian Club tour from Doha, with an expert driver-guide
- View the fascinating antique coins, cars, weaponry and traditional craft collections
- Visit the Equestrian Club to admire the beautiful Arabian and thoroughbred horses
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- ميناء الدوحه السياحي, Doha, Qatar
What To Expect
Set in a desert fortress, this charming museum showcases the historical collections of Sheikh Faisal, one of the country’s ruling family. Enter through the arched wooden doors and explore the 15 halls. Together, they house over 15,000 interesting artifacts, ranging from vintage vehicles and coins to antique manuscripts, weapons and arts.
Next, drive to Doha’s Camel Race Track for a behind-the-scenes glimpse into Qatar’s national sport. More than 6,000 camels from across the Gulf are brought here each season to race for valuable prizes.
Hear about this expensive sport, see the oval racetracks, and observe the latest form of camel training — robotic jockeys. Perched on the camels’ backs and clothed in racing silks, these remote-controlled wonders are used to help train up the camels to peak fitness.
Finish at the Racing and Equestrian Club, home to the Qatari royal stables. View some of the purebred Arabian and thoroughbred horses stabled here, and watch some of the magnificent steeds in training. Your experience then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Qatar International Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sheikh Faisal, Camel Race Track and Equestrian Club Visit.