Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
45 Tours & Activities
93 Tours & Activities
81 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
On this rugged, half-day adventure tour, you’ll escape the city and venture to some of Qatar’s most impressive landscapes. Get special off-road access in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, motoring at top speed across golden sand dunes. Tours also include a chance to ride a camel, a photogenic sunset stop over the desert, and a trip to the inland sea at the border with Saudi Arabia.
- A half-day private sunset tour, with sand boarding, dune bashing, camel ride, and more
- See where Qatar and Saudi Arabia meet and get a glimpse of Khor al-Adaid, a sea inlet
- Visit a local camel camp and get a chance to ride the iconic, humped animal yourself
- Tours include door-to-door hotel transfers plus bottled water and tea or coffee
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop of service
4X4 air conditioned vehicle
Short camel ride
Any other service not mentioned as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/1/2018 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must not ride a camels alone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 41683P14