- A half-day private sunset tour, with sand boarding, dune bashing, camel ride, and more
- See where Qatar and Saudi Arabia meet and get a glimpse of Khor al-Adaid, a sea inlet
- Visit a local camel camp and get a chance to ride the iconic, humped animal yourself
- Tours include door-to-door hotel transfers plus bottled water and tea or coffee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must not ride a camels alone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit.