4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup /drop off services.
English speaking tour guide
Air Conditioned vehicle
Bottled water and tea
other services not mentioned as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*DOHA CITY: Pick-up Service From Your Residential Address or Preferred Location in Doha City.
*HOTELS: Pick-up Available From Any Hotel Within or Near Doha City Zone.
*DOHA AIRPORT: Pick-up Exit D4
*CRUISE PORT: The Islamic Art Museum Provides pickup Service From The Cruise Port, Which is a 5-minute Free Shuttle Bus Ride Away.
*If you are outside the pick-up area, we will contact you and inform you of the nearest meeting point.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Of Qatar | Al Khor |The Purple Island | Al zubara Fort | Mangrove Forest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Of Qatar | Al Khor |The Purple Island | Al zubara Fort | Mangrove Forest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Of Qatar | Al Khor |The Purple Island | Al zubara Fort | Mangrove Forest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Of Qatar | Al Khor |The Purple Island | Al zubara Fort | Mangrove Forest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great way to spend the afternoon and get a taste of the country." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
North Of Qatar | Al Khor |The Purple Island | Al zubara Fort | Mangrove Forest
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
7 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDoha4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaBus Tours - ManamaExtreme - ManamaHalf-day Tours - Manama4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiExtreme - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory