4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop of service
4X4 air conditioned vehicle
Short camel ride
Any other services not mentioned ad included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*DOHA CITY: Pick-up Service From Your Residential Address or Preferred Location in Doha City.
*HOTELS: Pick-up Available From Any Hotel Within or Near Doha City Zone.
*DOHA AIRPORT: Pick-up Exit D4
*CRUISE PORT: The Islamic Art Museum Provides pickup Service From The Cruise Port, Which is a 5-minute Free Shuttle Bus Ride Away.
*If you are outside the pick-up area, we will contact you and inform you of the nearest meeting point.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are considering a short visit or layover in Qatar do not miss this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
(Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - Manama4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaNature and Wildlife - ManamaExtreme - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCategory