- A half-day introductory tour of Doha’s top heritage sights by private car
- Travel comfortably between locations in your own comfortable transportation, with hotel transfers
- Choose from morning or afternoon half-day options, one a schedule to suit every traveler
- Browse falcon, spice, handicraft, and perfume stalls in the local markets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*DOHA CITY: Pick-up Service From Your Residential Address or Preferred Location in Doha City.
*HOTELS: Pick-up Available From Any Hotel Within or Near Doha City Zone.
*DOHA AIRPORT: Pick-up Exit D4
*CRUISE PORT: The Islamic Art Museum Provides pickup Service From The Cruise Port, Which is a 5-minute Free Shuttle Bus Ride Away.
*If you are outside the pick-up area, we will contact you and inform you of the nearest meeting point.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms