4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the landscapes and culture of Qatar during this private desert safari from Doha. Crash through the golden sands aboard a 4x4 vehicle and glide down the sands on a sandboard. After a stop for tea, visit a great inland sea (Khor al Udaid), where you can spot Saudi Arabia over the horizon, and admire your sun-soaked surroundings. Relax during this private journey with round-trip hotel, port, or airport transportation included.
- Explore the desert on a private excursion from Doha
- Dune bash and sandboard down the golden dunes
- Discover an inland sea with views of Saudi Arabia
- Hotel, port, or airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup & Drop off service by 4X4 air conditioned vehicle
English speaking tour guide
Short camel ride while visiting local camel camp.
In land sea visit
Any other services not mentioned as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
((Airport)): Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.
((Hotel)): Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.
((Port)): Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.
Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha city
Pickup Waiting Tim/No show :
-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, No show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.
-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per our company policy.
-Pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not allowe for kids below 4 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private)Desert Safari Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, Inland Sea Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private)Desert Safari Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, Inland Sea Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private)Desert Safari Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, Inland Sea Visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private)Desert Safari Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, Inland Sea Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 41683P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - Manama4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaNature and Wildlife - ManamaExtreme - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCategory