7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this full-day private excursion combines a city highlights tour with a trip into the southern Qatari desert. Tick off top attractions while also getting a chance to ride a camel and embark on a high-speed dune bashing session. Tours include a trip to Khor al-Adaid, at the border with Saudi Arabia.
- A double-duty, private Doha and Qatari desert combo trip
- Enjoy the perfect mix of cultural and natural attractions—the ideal overview of the region
- Tours include hotel or airport transfers plus bottled water and a coffee or tea break
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, getting off-road access to remote locations
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned 4x4 vehicle
English speaking tour guide
Museum entrance fees
Short camel ride(5-10)Minutes
Meals and other services not mentioned as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
((Airport)): Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.
((Hotel)): Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.
((Port)): Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.
Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha city
Pickup Waiting Tim/No show :
-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, No show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.
-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per our company policy.
-Pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- doha port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private) Combo Doha City And Half Day Desert Safari Tour (No Hidden cost)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private) Combo Doha City And Half Day Desert Safari Tour (No Hidden cost)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private) Combo Doha City And Half Day Desert Safari Tour (No Hidden cost)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private) Combo Doha City And Half Day Desert Safari Tour (No Hidden cost)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If some one likes desert safari- this one is the one to go for." See review
Product code: 41683P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - Manama4WD Tours - ManamaSporting Events - ManamaBus Tours - ManamaNature and Wildlife - ManamaSafaris - ManamaExtreme - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiSafaris - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCategory