4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking tour guide
Arabic set Meal
Drop Off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport: Meet our tour guide outside the airport exit gate number 4.
Hotel: Mention your full hotel name and be ready at the hotel lobby for the pickup service 5 minutes earlier than the actual pickup time.
Port: Take the free shuttle bus from the port to reach the museum of Islamic art car parking lot where you will meet our tour guide.
Return point: Drop-off to the airport or hotel or any other locations in Doha city
Pickup Waiting Tim/No show:
-Our Tour guide will wait at the agreed pickup location for 30 Minutes, no show will apply If the client does not show up at the predetermined pick-up time and/or meeting point and contact cannot be established personally, via telephone or e-mail within the waiting time.
-We recommend you to show up 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
-Our groups depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honored per our company policy.
-Pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the agreed pickup location.
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Doha port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Doha: Souq Waqif- Food and Market Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Doha: Souq Waqif- Food and Market Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Doha: Souq Waqif- Food and Market Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Doha: Souq Waqif- Food and Market Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDohaShore Excursions - ManamaFood Tours - ManamaBus Tours - ManamaWalking Tours - ManamaPorts of Call Tours - ManamaCoffee & Tea Tours - ManamaHalf-day Tours - ManamaShore Excursions - Abu DhabiFood Tours - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiWalking Tours - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiCoffee & Tea Tours - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - DubaiFood Tours - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiWalking Tours - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiCoffee & Tea Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory