1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Get guaranteed entry with pre-booked admission tickets to Djerba Explore, home to three quirky, contrasting attractions. Visit a crocodile enclose—and see the crocs get fed three times a week—at Crocodile Island, explore a world-class collection of Islamic arts and crafts at the Lalla Hadria Museum, and learn about Tunisia’s traditional cultures in an open-air heritage zone.
- Admission tickets to Djerba Explore
- Visit three different attractions with one admission ticket
- See a top collection of Islamic calligraphy, ceramics, bronze work and carpets
- Browse souvenir shops and grab a bite in three on-site restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Djerba Explore Admission Ticket (Village - Museum - Crocod'iles)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Djerba (we can arrange for an extra charge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SAHARANSKY
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Djerba Explore Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Djerba Explore Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Djerba Explore Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Djerba Explore Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDjerbaSkip-the-Line Tours - TozeurNature and Wildlife - TozeurZoo Tickets & Passes - TozeurAttractions & Museums - TozeurSkip-the-Line Tours - TunisNature and Wildlife - TunisZoo Tickets & Passes - TunisAttractions & Museums - TunisSkip-the-Line Tours - MelliehaNature and Wildlife - MelliehaZoo Tickets & Passes - MelliehaAttractions & Museums - MelliehaCategory