9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This full-day private tour of Dhaka will allow you to get the most out of your time in the Bangladeshi capital. Visit the must-see mosques, government buildings, historical sites, palaces, and more. As this is a private tour, you can customize the itinerary to suit your needs. Your local guide will answer all your questions, so you end the day with a greater understanding of the busy city.
- Some entrance fees are included
- An ideal overview tour for first-time visitors to Dhaka
- Hotel transfers from within Dhaka are included
- Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed English speaking tour guide
Private transport by air con minibus/car.
All listed activities.
Pick up and drop off at Dhaka city area hotel
Lunch at local restaurant.
Sadarghat Boat charge.
Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above
Any other things not mentioned in the tour program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Bangladesh
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaBus Tours - KolkataCity Tours - KolkataFull-day Tours - KolkataBus Tours - ThimphuCity Tours - ThimphuFull-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoCity Tours - ParoFull-day Tours - ParoCategory