Departure & Return
Meet 10 mins before start time at the white & yellow boat called "Low Key'd". Parking: - $10 Parking right at the Heron Harbor (Download the "Passport Parking" app, use zone "2280", add your vehicle info & pay) - Paid Parking at the Emerald Grande (Then just walk 10 mins East to the Heron Harbor!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Flowing Water Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Family Fun Combo: Dolphins, Fishing & Swimming (Flowing Water Charters).
- "We were novice in fishing, and that’s probably too kind to even call is that." See review