8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Witness the breathtaking views from the top of Colorado’s most famous ‘fourteener’ on a private tour from Denver to Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs. After admiring the Rockies from one of their highest points, stroll through the artsy town of Manitou Springs and explore the sacred sandstone formations knows as the Garden of the Gods. Travel in a private vehicle and enjoy the customized attention of a local guide.
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
5 star rated guides
Pikes Peak HWY Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Denver Intl Airport, 8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
- Colorado Springs Municipal, 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What should I wear on the Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What is the highest elevation we will hike to on the Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:We will go up to the top of Pikes Peak at 14,115 in the summer, weather permitting. In winter, Pike's Peak Highway is partially open, so we will go as high as safely possible.
What type of transportation is used for the Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods?
A:We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Pikes Peak Garden of Gods
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDenverBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoFull-day Tours - ColoradoBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsFull-day Tours - Fort CollinsBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeFull-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Lookout Mountain Tours & TicketsDenver Zoo Tours & TicketsGarden of the Gods Tours & TicketsGrand Lake Colorado Tours & TicketsUnited States Air Force Academy Tours & TicketsDenver Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsDenver Civic Center Park Tours & TicketsRed Rocks Park and Amphitheatre Tours & TicketsGeorgetown Loop Railroad Tours & TicketsColorado State Capitol Building Tours & TicketsWinter Park Tours & TicketsDenver Museum of Nature & Science Tours & TicketsDowntown Aquarium Tours & TicketsLarimer Square Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Denver Tours & TicketsBuffalo Bill Museum and Grave Tours & TicketsDenver Firefighters Museum Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus Tours & TicketsDenver Center for the Performing Arts Tours & TicketsDenver Mint Tours & Tickets