- Discover the Red Rocks Amphitheater and enjoy a scenic drive along Lariat Loop
- Stop at Evergreen, CO for coffee or wine tasting
- Small group tour ensures intimacy
- Perfect tour for someone who wants a quick getaway
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Most travelers can participate
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver.
- "If you are looking at doing something for 1/2 a day around Denver, this tour is really good fit!" See review
- "I would suggest starting this tour a little later in the morning, as many shops were not open at our stops." See review
- "We wanted to take a tour but spend all day at it, this was perfect." See review