Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Outside Denver Central Market, corner of 27th & Larimer, 2669 Larimer St., Denver, CO 80205 Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///gaps.relax.dips
Your tour ends at a central location in the RiNo neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in. The summer months can be especially hot, so please bring sunscreen and a hat. In winter be sure to dress warm, as we’ll be outside for a majority of the tour.
- Walking may be difficult in snowy or rainy weather.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I like that we got a snack with the tour and the Denver Central Market is a great place to start your morning off before the tour!" See review