4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
You’re a serious beer enthusiast who wants to get out into the mountains and sample the best of the Colorado brewing scene. On this small-group tour, your group learns the history of brewing in the historic mountain town of mining town at the base of the Rocky Mountains. Your guide shows you some of the top local brewpubs. Enjoy tasting, find something you’ve never tasted before, and discover new brews you’ll love.
- Tasty craft beer in the mountains!
- Good company
- Majestic views
- Scenic drive
Saved to wishlist!
First beer on us at each stop! Any drinks after that will be paid for by guest
Fun local guide showing you their favorites spots
Beautiful scenery at breweries and several stops
Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
All drinks after the first will be paid for by guest
Departure & Return
Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age requirement is 21
- Near public transportation
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Most travelers can participate
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brews & Views?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Brews & Views?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brews & Views?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brews & Views?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Brews & Views?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Brews & Views.
See all safety measures taken by Brews & Views.
Where do we meet for the Brews & Views Tour?
We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Brews & Views Tour?
There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
How many breweries do we visit during the Brews & Views Tour?
We will visit three different breweries. The first round of beer/tastings is on us, but you are welcome to purchase additional drinks and food if you wish!
What should I bring with me on the Brews & Views Tour?
Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring a change of clothes, your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
What type of transportation is used for the Brews & Views Tour?
All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Brews & Views Tour?
We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
- "Great tour guide, great beer, you’ll meet fun people and definitely get more than you pay for." See review
Product code: 8950P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDenverUnique Experiences - ColoradoBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoBeer & Brewery Tours - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - ColoradoUnique Experiences - Fort CollinsBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsBeer & Brewery Tours - Fort CollinsHalf-day Tours - Fort CollinsUnique Experiences - BreckenridgeBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeBeer & Brewery Tours - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Lookout Mountain Pikes PeakHard Rock Cafe DenverDenver Firefighters MuseumDenver Civic Center ParkDenver MintGarden of the GodsElitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusGeorgetown Loop RailroadRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreDenver Center for the Performing ArtsDenver 16th Street MallGrand Lake ColoradoDenver ZooColorado State Capitol BuildingWinter ParkPikes Peak HighwayDenver Botanic GardensUnited States Air Force Academy