- Trip to Fiji's longest zipline and the famous mud baths from Nadi
- Zoom down a zipline through canyons, caves, and past ocean views
- Complete a challenging trek between ziplines
- Relax your muscles with a dip in the mud baths and hot springs
- Filippino-style lunch included (vegetarian options available)
- Round-trip transportation from Nadi hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau Marina
What To Expect
Upon arrival, listen to an orientation and watch a safety demonstration. Get fitted for a helmet and harness by your experienced adventure guides, then begin your adventure. The course involves some challenging trekking between the 16 lines, and is only suitable for those in good physical condition.
Clip in and zoom off through the forests, caves, and canyons. Get panoramic ocean views from the course, composed of lines over 3 miles (5km) long.
After your adventure, sit down to a Filippino-style chicken kaldereta lunch, accompanied by water or a soft drink. Vegetarian options are provided on request.
Back in the tour vehicle, travel about 40 minutes to the hot springs and mud pools. Change into your swimwear and step into the thick mud pools, coat yourself in the healing mud, and then lie in the sun to let it dry. Rinse off and head to the hot springs for a relaxing spa bath; pools range in temperature from warm to very hot. Opt to hire a therapist for a traditional Fijian massage (own expense).
At the end of your tour, transfer back to your Nadi hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY VALENTINE TRAVEL TOURS LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Zipline and Mud Spa Combo Tour in Fiji.