- Freedom to choose where you cruise
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own choice
- Hop on and off daily on the vessel
- Free Travel Desk and Wi-Fi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary coach transfers are provided to/from most of the Nadi/Denarau & Wailoaloa resorts. Should you miss the complimentary coach transfer, you will need to find your own way to/from Port. Denarau at your own cost. Please check with your hotel concierge for the exact pick-up time.
* Fiji Gateway Hotel / Trans International Hotel - Bus bay outside Fiji Gateway Hotel
* Nadi Downtown Backpackers - Courtesy transfer to be confirmed at time of booking
* Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Grand Melanesian Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Mercure Hotel Nadi - Bus bay outside of hotel
* Hexagon International Hotel / Capricorn Hotel Nadi / Travellers Apartments - Bus bay in front of the RB Jetpoint Shopping Complex.
* Nadi Bay Resort / Nalagi Hote - 7:40am guests depart from Nadi Bay Resort. South Sea Cruises guests to meet coach at bus stop opposite Nadi Bay Resor
* Club Fiji / Oasis Palms - All South Sea Cruises transfers will be by shared transfer to
Nadi Bay Resort to meet coach transfer to Port Denarau at 7:15am
* Bamboo Travellers Beach / Beach Escape Villas / Bamboo Bluewater Lodge / Aquarius on the Beach / Smugglers Cove / Ramada Suites by Wyndham / New Town Beach Motel - Please wait for your transfer outside Ramada Suites by Wyndham
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Check in at Port Denarau to receive your pass and board the catamaran. En route to your chosen destination, enjoy incredible views from the outdoor decks and indoor air-conditioned lounge while you thumb through your complimentary guidebook full of suggestions on activities, attractions, and local sights.
Please note: Due to limited availability, it is required that you confirm hotel reservations prior to boarding the catamaran. You are not allowed to disembark the boat unless you have pre-booked accommodation on the island. Most resorts and hotels require a minimum 2-night stay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises Vessels to the Mamanuca’s (valid only to Beachcomber & South Sea Island) and the Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your Bula Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Bula Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline
- While all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Yasawa and Mamanuca Islands Hop-On Hop-Off Pass.