Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Luxury catamaran cruise to Fiji's beautiful Mana Island
- Use of Mana Island Resort's bar, pools, lounges, and beaches
- Plenty of time for swimming and snorkeling
- Barbecue lunch included
- A variety of optional water activities available including jet skiing, parasailing semi-submersible adventure tours, and guided snorkeling tours
- Plan your day on Mana Island your way, you can choose to do a little or as much as you like
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary coach transfers are provided to/from most of the Nadi/Denarau & Wailoaloa resorts. Should you miss the complimentary coach transfer, you will need to find your own way to/from Port. Denarau at your own cost. Please check with your hotel concierge for the exact pick-up time.
* Fiji Gateway Hotel / Trans International Hotel - Bus bay outside Fiji Gateway Hotel
* Nadi Downtown Backpackers - Courtesy transfer to be confirmed at time of booking
* Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Grand Melanesian Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Mercure Hotel Nadi - Bus bay outside of hotel
* Hexagon International Hotel / Capricorn Hotel Nadi / Travellers Apartments - Bus bay in front of the RB Jetpoint Shopping Complex.
* Nadi Bay Resort / Nalagi Hote - 7:40am guests depart from Nadi Bay Resort. South Sea Cruises guests to meet coach at bus stop opposite Nadi Bay Resor
* Club Fiji / Oasis Palms - All South Sea Cruises transfers will be by shared transfer to
Nadi Bay Resort to meet coach transfer to Port Denarau at 7:15am
* Bamboo Travellers Beach / Beach Escape Villas / Bamboo Bluewater Lodge / Aquarius on the Beach / Smugglers Cove / Ramada Suites by Wyndham / New Town Beach Motel - Please wait for your transfer outside Ramada Suites by Wyndham
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your high-speed luxury catamaran from Treasure Island, Beachcomber Island, or the Denarau Marina (transfers to Denarau are available from Nadi), and meander through the stunning Mamanuca Islands en route to your destination.
Your vessel delivers you to a secluded beach in this hidden paradise, where you’ll have plenty of time to spend at your leisure. Find a spot by the pool or under a shady palm, or purchase an umbrella drink (own expense) at the bar or lounge. Swim in the pristine lagoon or use provided snorkel gear to check out the fish and other marine life in the reef.
An array of water activities are on offer at an additional cost, including jet skiing, waterskiing, parasailing, wakeboarding, and banana rides. If you venture on a Subsea adventure in a semi-submersible, you’ll find fascinating coral gardens from the vantage point of this unique vessel (own expense).
At lunchtime, you’re served a scrumptious barbecue. When your day at Mana Island comes to an end, meet your tour escort and return to your starting point via catamaran.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mana Island Day Cruise.