- This tour is good for first-time visitors to get an overview of the islands
- Departure time is flexible
- Depart from floating helipad in the Denarau marina or Nadi airport
- Pickup and drop-off from Nadi or Denarau hotels is included
Departure & Return
Our kiosk is situated in Port Denarau, you will find us near Lulu's Cafe in the marina. Our helicopters depart from the marina or from the Denarau Golf Course or Nadi Airport depending on your choice
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of four people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Island Air
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.