8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend six days and seven nights cruising through Fiji's Yasawa Islands aboard a small ship. Get to know the rugged scenery of these volcanic islands and spend lots of time participating in water activities. Guided island tours, water sports, all meals, and use of snorkel equipment included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided island and village walks
Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours with our Marine Biologist
Use of water sport equipment including kayaks, stand up boards and mini-gym
Alcoholic drinks, Padi 5 star Diving & Spa treatments (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffMulti-day ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Multi-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenarau IslandHop on Hop Off - NadiMulti-day Tours - NadiWater Tours - NadiUnderground Tours - NadiMulti-day Cruises - NadiHop on Hop Off - Viti LevuMulti-day Tours - Viti LevuWater Tours - Viti LevuUnderground Tours - Viti LevuMulti-day Cruises - Viti LevuHop on Hop Off - Port VilaMulti-day Tours - Port VilaWater Tours - Port VilaUnderground Tours - Port VilaMulti-day Cruises - Port VilaCategory