- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by 7-Night Yasawa Islands Fiji Cruise.