- A local driver/guide takes you around Deauville
- Helmets are provided to all guests
- Sidecars can accommodate up to two adults plus one small child
- Small group sizes for a personal experience
Departure & Return
In front of DEAUVILLE / TROUVILLE station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Childrens between 4-6 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RETRO TOUR NORMANDY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands