- Tour offered seasonally in the winter, from December to March
- Go alone or with a friend; choose from a tandem or single-person kayak
- Novice kayakers welcome—the tour starts with a quick lesson
- Safety gear, certified guides, and kayaking equipment all included
Departure & Return
Thank you for choosing **The Paddling Center Manatee Tours**. We look forward to spending the morning with you as our guest on this adventure! We will meet you at the French Avenue launch site at the end of French Avenue in Orange City. Things to know/bring: Weather appropriate comfortable clothing, sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sun block, waterproof camera. Change of clothing, jacket on cooler days. If you need to change your clothing or use the restroom prior to or after the trip you will need to use the facilities at the state park. (additional fee required, does allow reentry.) Driving directions: I-4 to the Orange City exit 111B. Follow the signs to Blue Springs State Park. When you get to the Park located on French Ave. PASS THE STATE PARK and follow French Ave. till the road ends in about 3/4 mile. The road ends at a boat ramp on the river. Your guides will be there with a red truck pulling a trailer load of kayaks. *DO NOT ENTER BLUE SPRINGS STATE PARK* For GPS - use park address: 2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763 Click [Here](https://www.google.com/maps/dir//28.946804,-firstname.lastname@example.org,-81.3456747,15.71z) for Google Maps directions. Thanks again, **The Paddling Center, Manatee Tours** 407-343-7740 email@example.com [http://www.paddlingcenter.com/](http://www.paddlingcenter.com/)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- SEASONAL TOUR - Manatee Season November-March. Low Manatee Activity expected during off season months and Unseasonably Warm Days during Winter Months.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Encounter Manatee while Kayaking at Blue Springs State Park.