- Experience the relaxation of exploring waterways via stand-up paddleboard
- Seek out resident manatees and dolphins
- Slow pace and expert guidance make for an all-ages experience
- Wear comfortable clothing; water shoes are suggested but not required
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- It is recommended you wear comfortable attire that you don't mind getting a little wet. Water shoes are also recommend, but most people do go barefoot
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Three Brothers Boards
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.