Explore our promoted experiences
- Litchfield National Park full-day tour from Darwin with Wangi and Florence Falls and Buley Rockhole
- Cool off in swimming holes and natural pools
- Take in Florence and Wangi Falls, Buley Rockhole, and the Cathedral and Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Look for crocodiles during an Adelaide River cruise
- Includes lunch, snacks, river cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note these will incur a 15 dollars fee
- Some bushwalking is taken from the stops to the waterfalls
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Due to the wet season weather restriction(October to March), Wangi Falls may not be accessible, this will be different each year and will depend on recent if any rains.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunhat, and insect repellent, refillable water bottle, shoes, Swimwear and towel
- Please advise your accommodation for pick up and return upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offroad Dreaming
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews