12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the tropical wilderness of the Litchfield National Park on this full-day small-group tour from Darwin. Visit the Florence and Wangi Falls; cool off with a dip in the Buley Rockhole, and snap photos of the gigantic Cathedral and Magnetic Termite Mounds. You'll also enjoy a crocodile-spotting cruise along the Adelaide River and hear about the reptiles from the wildlife guide. Includes lunch, snacks, croc cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Litchfield National Park full-day tour from Darwin with Wangi and Florence Falls and Buley Rockhole
- Cool off in swimming holes and natural pools
- Take in Florence and Wangi Falls, Buley Rockhole, and the Cathedral and Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Look for crocodiles during an Adelaide River cruise
- Includes lunch, snacks, river cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Iced water, snacks and lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
There is no separate park entry fee to Litchfield National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel accommodation pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Some bushwalking is taken from the stops to the waterfalls
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Due to the wet season weather restriction(October to March), Wangi Falls may not be accessible, this will be different each year and will depend on recent if any rains.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunhat, and insect repellent, refillable water bottle, shoes, Swimwear and towel
- Please advise your accommodation for pick up and return upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offroad Dreaming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNorthern TerritoryDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryEco Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliEco Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaEco Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Crocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & Tickets