Explore our promoted experiences
- See Nourlangie Rock - the museum in the desert
- Take a cruise on the Yellow River
- See crocodiles basking in the sun
- Enjoy lunch under the trees
- Visit Warradjan Aboriginal Centre and learn the history of the area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
When you arrive, visit the remarkable collection of ancient Aboriginal rock art in the desert at Nourlangie Rock. Take a journey thousands of years back in time as you see stories of daily life depicted through well-preserved cave paintings. Break for a picnic lunch surrounded by the park’s dramatic scenery.
In the afternoon, glide along the Yellow Water billabong on a river cruise. Learn about the natural history of the wetlands from your guide as you look for wild birdlife and crocodiles poking above the water’s calm surface.
Finally, delve deeper into the area’s indigenous history with a visit to the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre. At the end of your adventure, relax and soak up the scenery on the return drive to Darwin, where your tour concludes with hotel drop-off in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Entry to Kakadu National Park is a Government enforced fee and is payable on the day.
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "True this may not be the fashion look you are going for, but swatting at flies as they creep into your eyes, ears, nose etc, may encourage you to look a little goofy for a few hours." See review
- "Price does not include entance to the park and then you get stung with international transaction fees" See review
- "This was a long day but if you don't have much time then it is worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews