- Hear lesser-known stories about Darwin during wartime
- See historic buildings and gain insight into their significance from your guide
- Great choice for those interested in learning about Darwin's past
- Get a great orientation of the city and tips for further exploration
Departure & Return
Look for the guide wearing a bright orange shirt and standing near the John McDouall Stuart monument in Raintree Park.
From The Cenotaph, guests can choose to walk the paths of Bicentennial Park and view memorials to lives lost during WWII, or purchase refreshments from a nearby cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat and drinking water
- Good enclosed non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required for the tour to operate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Darwin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Darwin Walking Tour: World War II Reflections.