Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Darwin sunset dinner cruise aboard a traditional fishing ketch
- Enjoy fresh caught seafood and steak cooked to order by your onboard chef
- Bring your own drinks aboard to accompany your meal, with glasses and ice provided by your hosts
- Relax in spacious shaded seating on one of three decks
- Catch a colorful sunset along the coastline of Darwin
Departure & Return
Cape Adieu departs from the far end of Stokes Hill Wharf at Dock 3 (behind Crustaceans restaurant). Please ensure you are ready at the departure gate at this time. Boarding will commence from 510pm. We are unable to guarantee seating requests and wait for latecomers.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cast your gaze over the coastline while your expert crew shares informative commentary as you sail along Darwin's coast. Be sure to keep your camera on hand to capture the tropical colors of a classic Top End sunset.
To start dinner you are served a selection of tasty homemade dips and delectable seafood appetizers. Choose from banana prawns, Coffin Bay oysters, or hot-smoked Spanish mackerel—the boat’s signature dish. Select the fresh catch of the day or rib-eye beef steak (Scotch fillet) for your main course, accompanied by a selection of fresh salad and bread. Espresso or tea accompany a fresh fruit platter for dessert.
Enjoy beverages purchased from the bar on board, or feel free to bring your own; the crew will provide you with glasses and ice at no extra cost.
After you’ve had your fill of amazing food and sunset views, your Darwin cruise ends at the wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, special requests are not confirmed until you have contacted us personally by phone on 0439893939
- Any mobility issues MUST be advised at the time of booking, special requests are not confirmed until you have contacted us personally by phone on 0439893939
- Please do not wear high heels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary, mobility or any other special requirements or requests must be advised by phone. Please call 0439893939 to discuss
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Adieu Harbour Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Wear a hat as just prior to sun down the sun is strong in your eyes" See review
- "near the wharf and a shuttle bus that apparently runs from the parking to the wharf would be great." See review
- "This cruise has it all, magnificent Darwin sunset, calm Waters, slight breeze to cool you down, a must do for all ages!" See review