- Darwin Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit Waterfront Precinct, Darwin Military Museum, Cullen Bay Marina, Doctors Gully, and Crocosaurus Cove
- Get on and off at several convenient stops around Darwin
- Choice of 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Travel on two different routes to see the best of Darwin
- Listen to informative prerecorded commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The extended tour departs includes East Point Reserve and an additional stop at the Military Museum. The shorter, morning tour stops at several convenient locations around Darwin.
Discover Darwin's main attractions including Crocosaurus Cove, Doctors Gully, Cullen Bay Marina, Darwin Military Museum and the Waterfront Precinct. You can hop on and off as many times as you like to explore on your own. When you want to continue, simply board the next bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 0 to 4 years travel free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Darwin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour.