Explore our promoted experiences
- 45-minute Darwin Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the city as you cool off in the breeze on deck or in the comfort of the air-conditioned cabin
- Pass near the final resting place for the USS Peary and other military vessels that sank during the Battle of Darwin in WWII
- See landmarks including Lameroo Beach, Bicentennial Park and Stokes Hill Wharf
- Learn historical facts about the city’s Aboriginal people, the Larrakia, and damage suffered during WWII and Cyclone Tracy
- Hear informative live onboard commentary as you cruise
Departure & Return
Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Covid Procedures: We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. During this time, we have stepped our practices and procedures up even further. Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our customers and employees to exercise good hand/hygiene practices. We have also placed hygiene communications in our vessels, vehicles, accommodation, food venues, shop fronts/counters/terminals from the relevant health authorities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeaLink Northern Territory
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands