45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set sail around Darwin Harbour for a scenic 45-minute sightseeing cruise and enjoy serene views of the Northern Territory capital. Hop on board a comfortable catamaran and listen to the live on-board commentary as you float along Lameroo Beach, glide around Stokes Hill Wharf and spot waterside landmarks like Bicentennial Park, the Larakeyah Barracks and the sunken USS Peary.
- 45-minute Darwin Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the city as you cool off in the breeze on deck or in the comfort of the air-conditioned cabin
- Pass near the final resting place for the USS Peary and other military vessels that sank during the Battle of Darwin in WWII
- See landmarks including Lameroo Beach, Bicentennial Park and Stokes Hill Wharf
- Learn historical facts about the city’s Aboriginal people, the Larrakia, and damage suffered during WWII and Cyclone Tracy
- Hear informative live onboard commentary as you cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Larrakeyah NT 0820, Australia
Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Covid Procedures: We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. During this time, we have stepped our practices and procedures up even further. Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our customers and employees to exercise good hand/hygiene practices. We have also placed hygiene communications in our vessels, vehicles, accommodation, food venues, shop fronts/counters/terminals from the relevant health authorities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeaLink Northern Territory
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Darwin Harbour Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Darwin Harbour Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Darwin Harbour Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Darwin Harbour Sightseeing Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDarwinCatamaran Cruises - Northern TerritoryWater Tours - Northern TerritoryDay Cruises - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryCatamaran Cruises - BaliWater Tours - BaliDay Cruises - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCatamaran Cruises - East JavaWater Tours - East JavaDay Cruises - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Qantas Hangar Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & Tickets