- Discover the history of Darwin and its indigenous heritage
- Take a guided city tour of Darwin’s highlights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
What To Expect
Discover Darwin’s past and present with visits to the historic East Point Military Precinct and the modern Stokes Hill Wharf. Browse the ancient Aboriginal art collection and informative displays at the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
The 4-hour sightseeing tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Darwin City Sightseeing Tour.