- 30-minute Darwin helicopter flight: Northern Beaches and Mandorah
- Admire spectacular aerial views on a helicopter flight over Darwin and the Northern Beaches
- Soar over the Charles Darwin National Park, Mandorah, and Casuarina Beach
- Live on-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour limited to 4 ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
534 tiger Brennan Drive, Charles Darwin National Park NT 0820
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soar over the city, looking down over Darwin Harbour, then glide along the coast to the Northern Beaches. Swoop over Nightcliff beach and Casuarina Beach, admiring views of the vast sandy beaches, rugged sea cliffs, mangrove swamps, and monsoon forests.
As you loop back to Darwin, pass over the coastal resort of Mandorah, before coming back in to land in the Charles Darwin National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passengers comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Darwin City and Northern Beaches 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour.