Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this 2-day tour from Darwin
- See ancient Aboriginal rock paintings, dating back thousands of years at Ubirr and Nourlangie Rock
- Enjoy a wildlife cruise along the Yellow Water billabong and East Alligator River
- Delicious lunch included on both days
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
This tour departs from Darwin Transit Centre located behind 69 Mitchell St, Darwin.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- November - April: if weather conditions preclude access to East Alligator region, alternative touring will be arranged on Day 2. This will usually include a Jumping Croc Cruise and lunch at Corroboree Park Tavern.
- You will find that casual clothing of all types is the most comfortable. Lightweight drip-dry clothing is ideal, although some warmer clothing for evenings will be handy. Most hotels provide washing and drying facilities. Comfortable shoes are essential on all tours and we suggest that you also pack a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a torch and insect repellent.
- Each passenger may take one suitcase, the sum of its width, length and depth not to exceed 160cm (63inches) and a weight limit of 20 kilograms (44 pounds). Baggage is entirely at owners risk during the tour and the operator strongly recommends travel insurance to be taken out by the passenger to cover baggage and any unforeseen circumstances.
- If any passenger requires special assistance, due to their disabilities or conditions, the operator requests that suitable written notice be given to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands