- Sightseeing cruise in Darwin Harbour
- Discover the history of the Northern Territory's tropical gateway
- Look for birds, mammals, and sea life in the harbor's diverse habitats
- Hear how wars, shipwrecks, cyclones, and cultural movements have shaped the working harbor over the years
- See where the historic telegraph cable from England reached Australia
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Dock 2, Stokes Hill Wharf Address: Dock 2 Stokes Hill Wharf Darwin Waterfront Dates: Daily except Mondays and Thursdays Return point: Passengers return to Dock 2 at 2pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.