1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Want to learn the ins and outs of tea production? With this tour of the Happy Valley tea factory you can do just that. You'll learn everything about the process of getting tea from gardens to your cup, including how leaves are selected, sorted, fermented, and graded. Finish it all off with a free tea-tasting session!
- Learn all about tea production, from garden to cup
- Spend time in a real tea factory that's in use to this day
- Taste fine Darjeeling teas right where they are made
- No need to queue for tickets, as they're covered in the price of this experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Happy Valley Tea Garden, West Bengal, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Valley Tea Estate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64232P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCoffee & Tea ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesDarjeelingUnique Experiences - West BengalCoffee & Tea Tours - West BengalUnique Experiences - ParoCoffee & Tea Tours - ParoUnique Experiences - ThimphuCoffee & Tea Tours - ThimphuCategory