Are you interested in?
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Tours
70 Tours & Activities
206 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2103 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get an insider's view of Dubrovnik with this informative and entertaining walking tour. After getting picked up at your hotel, make your way to Old Town, as the guide points out landmarks of interest along the way. Begin the walking tour at Pile Gate and then meander down the 'wide' limestone-clad street, Stradun, Old Town's version of Broadway, stopping at the Franciscan Monastery, the city cathedral and Rector's Palace, among others, to learn about the history of each spot.
- Private walking tour of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- See the main sites of Dubrovnik, including the cathedral, the Franciscan Monastery and the amazing city walls
- Learn the secrets of the history of the city as well as some hidden gems
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request (please advise at time of booking)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubrovnik City Private Tour: Panorama of Republic of Ragusa?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubrovnik City Private Tour: Panorama of Republic of Ragusa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubrovnik City Private Tour: Panorama of Republic of Ragusa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5562P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikBus Tours - SplitCity Tours - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitHalf-day Tours - SplitBus Tours - DubrovnikCity Tours - DubrovnikFull-day Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - HvarCity Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarCategory
Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Peljesac PeninsulaGates of Diocletian's PalaceSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Stradun (Placa)Franciscan Church and MonasteryFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)St. Mark’s Cathedral (Korcula Cathedral)Fort BokarMarjanSalona Konavle ValleyTelascica Nature ParkCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)Sradinski Buk WaterfallsHvar Spanish Fortress (Tvrdava Fortica)Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dominican MonasteryBudikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)