- See the UNESCO-listed sights of Dubrovnik Old Town during a guided walking tour
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast from the top of Mt Srđ
- Savor local wine and lunch at a traditional restaurant in the beautiful Konavle Valley
- Make the most of free time in the medieval coastal town of Cavtat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Now it's time to go up. In the private vehicle ascend to the top of Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city. From here, snap photos of the incredible views of the Old Town and the deep blue Adriatic Sea. On a clear day, you can see as far as 37 miles (67 km) away. If all that sightseeing has built up an appetite, head to Konavle Valley where you'll indulge in some local wine and a few southern Dalmatian specialties.
Conclude the tour with a visit to idyllic Cavtat, a small beachside town originally founded by the Greeks in the 6th century B.C. the medieval village boasts a 2,000-year-old harbor and a 16th-century rector's palace. After some time, hop back in the vehicle and get dropped off at your hotel in Dubrovnik again.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian lunch option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dalmatian Coast in One Day: Dubrovnik, Konavle Valley and Cavtat Private Tour.